Surigao, Mindanao Climate & Temperature
- Surigao, Mindanao, Philippines is at 9°46'N, 125°29'E, 55 m (180 ft). See map.
- Surigao, Mindanao has a tropical wet climate (Köppen-Geiger classification: Af) with no dry or cold season as it is constantly moist (year-round rainfall).
- The average temperature is 27.2 degrees Celsius (81 degrees Fahrenheit). See the temperatures page for a monthly breakdown and the fixed scale graph.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 2.4 °C (4.3°F). This indicates that the continentality type is hyperoceanic, subtype extremely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual Precipitation averages 3086.2 mm (121.5 inches) which is equivalent to 3086.2 Litres/m² (75.7 Gallons/ft²).
- Were you to burrow down through the centre of the Earth from Surigao, Mindanao you would pop up nearest to the climate station at Cidade Vera, Brazil (Tropical dry forest biome).
Surigao, Mindanao Climate Comparisons
In depth comparisons with over 3,600 world destinations. Better understand a climate by comparing it relative to one you know (check it out):
Rio de Janeiro,
Surigao, Mindanao Climate Graph in Metric Units
Surigao, Mindanao Climograph in English Units
Please help others find this resource by sharing the link:
Climate of Surigao, Mindanao, Philippines Discussion
Post your insights, comments, questions, answers, feedback, error reports, related link suggestions etc. using the easy form below.
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides:
- Aparri, Luzon, Philippines - 1040.4 kms (646.5 miles) NNW
- Daguaan City, Philippines - 895 kms (556.1 miles) NW
- Manila, Luzon, Philippines - 724.3 kms (450.1 miles) NW
- Naia, Mai (Pasay City), Philippines - 716.6 kms (445.3 miles) NW
- Legaspi, Philippines - 420.8 kms (261.5 miles) NNW
- Tacloban City, Philippines - 168.3 kms (104.6 miles) NNW
- Iloilo, Philippines - 338.6 kms (210.4 miles) WNW
- Mactan, Philippines - 175.8 kms (109.2 miles) WNW
- Puerto Princesa, Palawan, Philippines - 740.3 kms (460 miles) W
- Zamboanga City, Philippines - 493.3 kms (306.6 miles) SW
- Zamboanga, Mindanao, Philippines - 494.5 kms (307.3 miles) SW
- Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia - 1124.2 kms (698.6 miles) WSW
- Sandakan, Borneo, Malaysia - 924.4 kms (574.5 miles) WSW
- Tawau, Malaysia - 1039.3 kms (645.8 miles) SW
- Manado, Sulawesi, Indonesia - 923.8 kms (574.1 miles) S