Climate of Surigao, Mindanao, Philippines Average Weather
- Surigao, Mindanao, philippines, 9°46'N, 125°29'E, 55 m (180 ft)
- Surigao, Mindanao has a tropical wet climate (Köppen-Geiger classification: Af) with no dry or cold season as it is constantly moist (year-round rainfall).
- The mean temperature is 27.2 degrees Celsius (81 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Total annual Precipitation averages 3086.2 mm (121.5 in).
- If Surigao, Mindanao were situated on the opposite side of the world what would the climate be like? Follow this link to find the nearest location on ClimaTemps.com!
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides:
- Aparri, Luzon, Philippines - 1040.4 kms (646.5 miles) NNW
- Daguaan City, Philippines - 895 kms (556.1 miles) NW
- Manila, Luzon, Philippines - 724.3 kms (450.1 miles) NW
- Naia, Mai (Pasay City), Philippines - 716.6 kms (445.3 miles) NW
- Legaspi, Philippines - 420.8 kms (261.5 miles) NNW
- Tacloban City, Philippines - 168.3 kms (104.6 miles) NNW
- Iloilo, Philippines - 338.6 kms (210.4 miles) WNW
- Mactan, Philippines - 175.8 kms (109.2 miles) WNW
- Puerto Princesa, Palawan, Philippines - 740.3 kms (460 miles) W
- Zamboanga City, Philippines - 493.3 kms (306.6 miles) SW
- Zamboanga, Mindanao, Philippines - 494.5 kms (307.3 miles) SW
- Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia - 1124.2 kms (698.6 miles) WSW
- Sandakan, Borneo, Malaysia - 924.4 kms (574.5 miles) WSW
- Tawau, Malaysia - 1039.3 kms (645.8 miles) SW
- Manado, Sulawesi, Indonesia - 923.8 kms (574.1 miles) S