| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Surigao, Mindanao in December is hot at 26.3 °C (79.34 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28 °C (82.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- In December there is a range/ variation of mean daily temperatures of 5 °C (9 °F).
- The weather in December is sopping with rain time and again. A wopping 429.4mm (16.9in) of H2O precipitates across an average of 24 days.
- The shortest day is 11:32 long and the longest day is 11:34 long with an average length of 11:33.
Check the distance to and compare the Surigao, Mindanao December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Surigao, Mindanao, Philippines
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Surigao, Mindanao:
- Aparri, Luzon, Philippines - 1040.4 kms (646.5 miles) NNW
- Daguaan City, Philippines - 895 kms (556.1 miles) NW
- Manila, Luzon, Philippines - 724.3 kms (450.1 miles) NW
- Naia, Mai (Pasay City), Philippines - 716.6 kms (445.3 miles) NW
- Legaspi, Philippines - 420.8 kms (261.5 miles) NNW
- Tacloban City, Philippines - 168.3 kms (104.6 miles) NNW
- Iloilo, Philippines - 338.6 kms (210.4 miles) WNW
- Mactan, Philippines - 175.8 kms (109.2 miles) WNW
- Puerto Princesa, Palawan, Philippines - 740.3 kms (460 miles) W
- Zamboanga City, Philippines - 493.3 kms (306.6 miles) SW
- Zamboanga, Mindanao, Philippines - 494.5 kms (307.3 miles) SW
- Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia - 1124.2 kms (698.6 miles) WSW
- Sandakan, Borneo, Malaysia - 924.4 kms (574.5 miles) WSW
- Tawau, Malaysia - 1039.3 kms (645.8 miles) SW
- Manado, Sulawesi, Indonesia - 923.8 kms (574.1 miles) S